Monday 25 January 2010

My Website


When creating my website I first decided on a colour for my background. I wanted to choose a colour that gave the feeling of a horror but at the same time related to my poster. So I decided to use the same colour as the background of my poster because this links to my poster and then it also gave a sense of horror. Also I used the same font writing on the web page as I did for my poster, this helps to relate the two forms of media.

Next I had to decide on the layout of my website and where I wanted everything to be. I looked back to my analyses and found that the 28 weeks website had the sort of layout I wanted, so looking at my homepage you can see the inspiration for the location of things, etc.

I also decided on putting a symbol that will be recognised as a symbol of my film, I didn't want to use the hazard symbol as my main symbol because It had already been used in 28 days later and 28 weeks later. I chose the symbol of medicine because it relates to the story of the film.

On my web page I have three links, these link to two other pages and back to the home page. I made these obvious links so it would make it easy for the viewer to look at different pages, I did this by putting them in boxes to show they were separate from the other writing.

Also on my homepage I put the story so people can get the idea behind my film if the trailer left them a bit confused, even though I made our trailer as clear as possible.

Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment